Hand Grip Dynamometer, Measures Grip Strength .uses 2AA Batteries ,not included its available at Dalit Medical Solutions .Delivery Services available at a cost outside Nairobi CBD within its free .Dalit So Hand Grip Dynamometer is a connected dynamometer to measure grip strength in a variety of situations: strength measurement (e.g. grip test), exercises, games, rehabilitation (hand and upper limbs, athlete’s nervous fatigue). Hand Grip Dynamometer provides real-time bio feedback to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- ACCURACY – Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, the hand dynamometer gives you accurate momentary digital reading of gripping power. Measuring Capacity: 198lbs / 90kgs; Division: 0.2lbs / 0.1kgs
- USER FRIENDLY – Squeeze the hand dynamometer with maximum isometric effort for at least 5 seconds. After testing, the LCD will automatically display the maximum grip value and a grip value status bar showing the status of “weak”, “normal” or “strong” according to age and gender preset for each test.
- MEMORY RECORD – The device can store data for up to 19 definable users, and their records can be recalled anytime when needed; Moreover, the incremental increase or decrease from the last record will be automatically shown for comparison after each test.
- Adjustability – Turn the adjustable gear to get an ideal grasp according to the size of hands. It is good fit for both big hand and small hand.
- EASY TO READ – Large LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: user code, age, gender, grip value in pound or kg and grip status. Engineered for home, sports and clinical use. 2* AAA batteries included; 5-year product warranty.
- Engineered for home, sports, and clinical use, auto/manual shut off, 2* AAA batteries included.
- Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, measuring capacity 198lbs / 90kgs with devision 0.2lbs / 0.1kgs\ quality assured solutions you can trust